WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Our Company collects the following information:
- Email Address or Postal Address
- Telephone or Mobile number
- Confirmation of your legal right to a property
- Information from other individuals who have an interest in the property
These information will usually be provided when you make general enquiries. We may also require other personal information required to enable us to provide you with the services you require from us.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
You provide Fred Davis Consultancy Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process the information when you:
- Complete our contact from or site registration
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of your services
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Carry out the services or obligations arising from any contract we have with you
- Contact you regarding your enquiry from the contact from
- Enforcing our Terms and conditions and other legal rights
- Creating and managing the files we set up with you as our client
- As may be required under the law
We may share this information with third parties such as solicitors, architects and other professionals with legitimate interest in your transaction.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your data is treated securely using technical and organisation measures. Your data is stored on secure servers. Our company will keep data for as long as required for the relevant activity and as set out in the contract you hold with us.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Fred Davis Consultancy Limited would like to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights.
The right to access: you have the right to request from Fred Davis Consultancy Limited, copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: you have the right to request that we rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances.
The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that Fred Davis Consultancy Limited restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions
The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to Fred Davis Consultancy Limited’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions
The right to data portability: you have the right to request that Fred Davis Consultancy Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Or Write to us at: 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT.
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in December 2020